Tranz Logistics is one of the Australia's fastest growing providers of specialised Logistics and Crane Trucks. We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Operations/Sales Coordinator with extensive transport and logistics experience to join the team and to work in this fast paced, dynamic and rapidly growing business. The position will be based at our branch in Brisbane.
The successful candidate will have significant, proven, previous experience in the transport industry, demonstrate impeccable interpersonal and Customer Service skills, be naturally organised, familiar with logistics and job planning, be highly computer literate and ideally possess a good geographic understanding of East coast region.
To be successful you will have at least 3-5 years' experience in a similar role. You will also have:
- Manage enquiries, produce quotations, follow up and secure bookings
- Cold calls to potential B2B clients to gather business information, book appointments, and educate the business on Tranz Logisitcs, both verbally and with approved marketing material
- Develop, maintain and expand existing accounts
- Plan and co-ordinate client projects – short and long term
- Manage project logistics, approvals, transport equipment, fuel positioning, vehicles and staff.
- Respond to client queries, provide quoting and data-entry of new bookings
- Provide for a seamless new client handover process from sales to operations
- Work closely with the sales and operations teams to ensure a seamless and professional customer experience
- Collate and manage paperwork in line with departmental procedures
- Maintain good market and industry knowledge - technologies, standards and the competitive environment
- A strong & professional customer service attitude
- Strong computer skills and knowledge
- Ability to be resilient and proactive when dealing with stressful situations
- Excellent skills in balancing the branch resources and capabilities to achieve the delivery of established priorities, budgets and plans.
- Excellent Customer Service skills with previous experience in a Customer Service role(s)
- Ability to develop relationships and build rapport with client representatives
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- A working knowledge of Road transport/Logistics services
- Experience with working to targets and KPI's
- Ability to multi task and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, highly organised, goal oriented
- Strong ability to prioritise and manage time and workloads
- Natural team player, with positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Ability to thrive in a multi-dimensional and multicultural environment
To apply for this position, please provide a cover letter and resume with two recent references in PDF form to email@example.com